Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm damned rich!

4 comments
 
Salam...

Yeahhhhh...I'm damned RICH!!



Kenapa?

Tak percaya?

E-mail di bawah ini menjadi bukti. Silalah baca...



Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you today, hope fine. Please this is an invitation for partnership.Can you in all sincerity partner with me?it is legal and 100% risk free.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.6 million US Dollars. In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a Car Bomb Blast in Iraq.

Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb blast, there is nobody to claim the left over balance in the account. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank as his Next of kin.

If you accept I would give you the guidelines of how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.6Million Dollars) to your account, And we will share the money 50-50%.

I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you and for more details.

Best Regards
Mr Ahmed Bello




Sorry guys..

Menyampah banyak e-mail macam ni yang masuk dalam inbox aku. So, saja hendak share dengan anda semua.. Semoga berhati-hati agar tidak terlibat dengan SCAM!!


Sekian.

4 Responses so far.

  1. tipu semua tu...jgn cayoooo....saje je nk bg kita teruja!

  2. Salam Cik Kamoo...hehe..memangpun. Scammers nak pancing particulars lepas tu samada dia tipu duit kita tak pun dia offer utk Money Laundring

  3. Ferfarfer says:

    ala bese ar tuh. mmg dah melambak2 lah org penipu cggini kat dunia skrg. kalu yg cm kat belog, dorang muncol kt shoubox. suh kite langgan ni, langgan tuh. ntah pape ar

  4. Salam Ferra...ug kat shoutbox tu iklan2 niaga dan leh dilabel sebagai SPAM tp yg hantar melalui e-mail dan minta identiti kita tu pula SCAM. SPAM xpe coz kita boleh reject utk membeli atau join tetapi kalau SCAM dan kita tertipu dgnnya silap2 naya duit kita hangus atau identiti kita diguna untuk sesuatu yg tidak elok.

My Pings and Backlinks
Blogged.my Free Auto Backlinks From 1Malaysia Free Auto Malaysia Backlinks
Free SEO Tools My Ping in TotalPing.com