Nama sebenar aku ialah Wansuhaimi bin Karnain. Ada yang panggil aku Wan, Mie, Imi tetapi yang famous sekali ialah Abang Long coz aku ni anak yang sulung dari 6 orang adik beradik. Menariknya, cuma aku ada "Wan" kat pangkal nama. Adik-adikku yang lain takde la pulak. Aku dilahirkan kat Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia.
Hendak tahu lebih lanjut tentang profil aku? Aku lampirkan di sini resume aku. Mana tahu ada company yang berminat hendak ambil aku bekerja...hahaha
Astute, result oriented with the ability to analyze work processes for further improvement. Critical thinker and able to re-design or re-develop new work processes due to changes in policies, operating environment, statutory requirements, service demands and improvement or advancement in technology.
TRAINING AND COURSES
- Effective Middle Management (MIM)
- Business Process Analysis (IBBM)
- Business Process Re-engineering (IBBM)
- Advanced Managerial and Supervisory Skills (Maybank/IBBM)
- Change Management (IBBM)
- Governance and Vendor Management
- Business Process Writing Skill (InfoMaps)
- Crisis Management and Security Practices
- Six Sigma (Preliminary – Green Belt)
- ISO 9002 Certification and Auditing (SIRIM)
WORKING EXPERIENCES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) 1993 – 2007
Joined the Bank in 1993 and had worked as:
- Cash Officer (1994 – 1996)
- ATM Officer (1997 – 1999)
- Head of Cash Centre/Cash Management Centre (2000 – 2003)
- Business Process Improvement Manager (2004 – 2007)
Led ATM Outsourcing Section (1997) for ATM/CDM outsourcing to MSSS (NCR/Securicor), and Cash Outsourcing Section (2001) for Outsourcing of Cash Processing to Safeguards Corporations.
Created and documented work processes on the outsourcing of ATMs, CDMs and cash processing functions to Service Providers (NCR/Securicor, Safeguards Corporations and Mahmood Security).
- Managed the project on converting Maybank Outward RENTAS system to having a “Straight Through Process” concept.
- Drove change to decentralization of ATM claims resolution (provided briefing and trainings to Maybank branches as well as documented the policies and procedures).
- Actively involved in getting the ISO 9002 standard for Operations Support Department
Mahmood Security (M) Sdn Bhd 2007 – 2008
Joined the company in 2007 as Senior Manager, Cash Management Department.
The main responsibility was to improve the performance of its Cash Management businesses i.e. cash processing and outsourced ATM/CDM management.
- Improve the work processes in the cash processing operations in order to achieve the following:
- Reduce cash holdings
- Reduce idle cash
- Reduce opportunity costs for the Banks
- Tighten the security control aspects of the cash operations
- Improve the ATM/CDM operations in order to achieve the following:
- Meet the desired up-time
- Reduce/eliminate cash shortages
- Tighten the security control aspects of the ATM/CDM operations
- Groomed some staff to be the leaders in the daily operations (70%)
- Managed and Re-organized staff deployment by creating new posts and responsibilities
- Managed re-deployment of staff based on the requirements to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Managed the “on the job” training
- Revamped and improved some work processes in the Cash Processing Section (80%)
- Re-drawn the work process flow charts
- Documented written guidelines and procedures
- Provided briefings and trainings
- Improved some work processes in the ATM/CDM operations (60%)
- Improved some of the security control of the Cash Management Centers in Shah Alam and Juru (30%)
AmBank (M) Berhad 2008 – 2009
Joined AmBank in November 2008 as Manager, Network Monitoring, e-Channel Operations.
Main task is to supervise the e-Channel Network Monitoring operations specially focused in monitoring the Self Service Terminals (SSTs) operations.
- Streamlined and managed the work processes in the ATMC Network operations for better accountability.
- Created and managed new process in monitoring ATM balances in order to have pro-active approach in monitoring the up-time of all ATMs.
- Created and managed templates and processes in determining the optimum amount of cash to be loaded into ATMs.
Securiforce Sdn Bhd 2009 – current
Joined the company as the Senior Manager, Cash Management Department.
The main task is to improvise and strengthen the foundation as well as increase the readiness level of Securiforce prior to venturing into the Cash Management business.
- Led a team to create/document detailed Standard Operating Procedures (named Cash Management Services manual) for Securiforce.
- Created and documented Guidelines on Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Actively involved in meetings and discussions with vendors, BNM and clients pertaining to Cash Management business. Conveyed new ideas and suggestions in relations to myvast experiences.
- Managed and conducted briefings to company’s management on conceptual ideas pertaining to the Cash Management business.
- Presented ideas and concepts on Cash Management to Banks (RHB, Bank Islam, Standard Chartered, EON Bank, Kuwait Finance House, AmBank and Alliance Bank).
Current plans and agenda for Securiforce:
- To set up a team of professional people in managing the daily operations of Cash Management business of Securiforce.
- To improvise and create better approach in the daily operations of SST Management of Securiforce in order to minimize the risks of cash shortages.
- To set up a new unit within the Cash Management Department focusing on the “Business Process Improvement” (BPIU) to ensure continuous improvement to the existing processes in the Cash Management business of Securiforce. The main target is to ensure better productivity and mitigate all possible risks.